The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) is a collaboration between Harvard Medical School (HMS) and two HMS-affiliated teaching hospitals, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).
Our staff includes experts in clinical medicine, medical education, health systems, healthcare quality improvement, monitoring and evaluation, and implementation research.
HAIVN supports Vietnam’s health system through a comprehensive approach to building healthcare worker capacity. This includes:
(1) strengthening medical education through curriculum innovation and faculty development.
(2) providing training, mentoring, and coaching in HIV and strengthening systems and capacity for technical assistance in the country.
(3) supporting the Vietnam Ministry of Health to develop policies and regulations that support quality medical education and medical care such as systems of accreditation and licensing.
- ND1 Program Jan 23, 2018 Ped. ARV Network Meeting
- NHTD Program Jan 23, 2018 ">1. Experience sharing on management of HIV clinics 2. Post test
- ND1 Program Jan 25, 2018 Workshop on Dengue Outbreak with Pediatric Departments from hospitals in the South and the Central
- HTD Program Jan 25, 2018 A case discussion
- Hanoi PMC Program Jan 25, 2018 Case discussion ARV treatment failure workshop
- Son La Program Jan 25, 2018 ">Case discussion ARV treatment failure workshop
- NPH Program Jan 25, 2018 "> Clinical case discussion: