The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) is a collaboration between Harvard Medical School (HMS) and two HMS-affiliated teaching hospitals, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).
Our staff includes experts in clinical medicine, medical education, health systems, healthcare quality improvement, monitoring and evaluation, and implementation research.
HAIVN supports Vietnam’s health system through a comprehensive approach to building healthcare worker capacity. This includes:
(1) strengthening medical education through curriculum innovation and faculty development.
(2) providing training, mentoring, and coaching in HIV and strengthening systems and capacity for technical assistance in the country.
(3) supporting the Vietnam Ministry of Health to develop policies and regulations that support quality medical education and medical care such as systems of accreditation and licensing.
- HAIVN Program Aug 16, 2018 Guiding district OPCs to use material to spread K=K message to the patients
- An Giang PAC Program Aug 16, 2018 ENT topic
- NPH Program Aug 16, 2018 Skin diseases in HIV infected children Case discussion
- ND1 Program Aug 21, 2018 Ped. ARV Network Meeting
- NPH Program Aug 21, 2018 Wasting syndrome and prolong fever in hiv infected children Diarrhea in hiv infected children Case discussion
- HAIVN Program Aug 23, 2018 Dermatological workshop for difficult cases
- ND1 Program Aug 23, 2018 Workshop on Dengue Outbreak with Pediatric Departments from hospitals in the South and the Central